Sunday, October 4, 2015

My Last Blog on Google........please read

https://travelingwaynesworld.wordpress.com

Dear Blog Followers,
I got fed up with Google and the way it forces people who want to comment to have a Google account.  I've also had problems with passwords with Google and I accidentally created a gmail account which Google won't let me delete.
Therefore, I've found a much better blog hosting site.  It's simpler and very user friendly.  It's Wordpress.  The new blog is at the top.  Go there and click on the follow button on the lower right and sign up (if you want to read our blog). My thanks to Carol Billingsley for telling me about Wordpress.

Thank you for following us and thank you for the comments.  We've already planned two new cruises.
Wayne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments-Questions-Just Say Hello...........let us hear from you. WW&MA